Recognising the importance of communication and valorisation for a better awareness of the past, and considering the many commonplaces beliefs that circulate about archaeologists and their profession, several outreach activities are planned, designed to reach the different publics of archaeology.
- Publications on the archaeology of Europe, to appear in French, English, German and other languages.
- European-wide exhibitions on relevant aspects of the past, including site panels to ensure high visibility, on the main results of the ACE networks.
- Support for an archaeological film festival.
- Specific activities and publications for children.
- Increase interest in archaeology among other professional bodies, such as planners, urban architects.
ACE has participated to The European City of Science in Paris a major public outreach event. More...
An exhibition about archaeologists and their work in Europe is produced by the ACE network. More...
A book for toddlers about the archaeologist was created in the framework of the ACE project. In Flemish and in French !